It is advisable to answer them connecting the emails that are previous received from their store.

gordon nilsson says

hi sara yes i have inked that see just what takes place gordon

We don’t know very well what to complete. After reading the feedback whenever everyone else got their email / re re payments, we emailed them asking where my payment / e-mail had been. I’d replied in their mind utilizing a message thread from final where they confirmed they’d received my claim, my change of bank / address etc so they could see all the details year. No reply was had by me. We delivered another brand new e-mail 10 times later on asking for many form of acknowledgement – nevertheless absolutely absolutely absolutely nothing! It’s been 3 days now. We can’t phone them and they’re perhaps perhaps not replying. We don’t actually want to bombard these with still another email but I would like to understand where my cash is! Any suggestions about the thing I may do?

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

They’ve said they are going to try an additional repayment run asap, surely prior to the end of July.

It is understood by me’s irritating you have actuallyn’t had an answer. I am aware these are typically working through the e-mails they’ve been delivered.

I really hope therefore! I guess I’m concerned that with their not enough communication now, if when i somehow get missed down a second payment operate too I’ve got no hope of seeing hardly any money and won’t be able https://pdqtitleloans.com/title-loans-wy/ to perform any such thing about this. Will have to keep every thing crossed 🙂

Chantal Smith says

Hi, I’ve got the exact same issue and problem with Wonga. You can’t phone anybody and I also email them and obtain no reaction. I do believe that we’re just likely to need certainly to overlook it, unless anybody pops up with much better a few ideas. I’ve stopped emailing the Wonga Administrators for the time being.

These are even even worse compared to the Wonga administrators

Chantal Smith says

In excatly what way? I’m hearing nothing that you are from them the same? And like we can’t find your claim, do you have any reference numbers from Wonga etc if I do it’s.

D Anderson says

Hi i’ve been equivalent email messages forward and backward inc most of the re payment details etc and also the only reaction We have now has is I got a emailing confirming payment but the wrong acc that they can’t find my claim Yet

No heard absolutely nothing straight back

Starting to think we won’t ever actually see this cash now

gordon nilsson says

hi D Anderson am exact exact exact same issue that i had no claim to make although they gave me a customer claim number and sent me emails last year and on 20th may told me that will be get some money still waiting as you back and forward also say

D Anderson says

And so I have experienced an answer today advising they apologise for maybe not upgrading my bank details this past year etc and can make repayment over the following 2weeks as oppose to a higher 2months as a result of these errors

They will have verified my dividend re re payment has bounced straight right back through the account that is old

Guessing these are typically waiting to guarantee they get all of the payments that are incorrect additionally

Or even currently i recommend this as I experienced all this work back at my final e-mail We sent

Email date and ref if they confined that they had changed bank details

E-mail ref from dividend re re payment email

Client quantity in the dividend e-mail

Name target current email address when using the loan initially

Currant bank details email add and address that is postal

Hope this can help and hope you all have a reply quickly

That’s news that is great! There’s hope i will soon get a reply then – thanks for sharing.

D Anderson says

Fingertips crossed Nicki, inform me whenever a response is got by you

Finally got an answer yesterday! The‘it that is usualn’t process, deliver us your proper bank details and we’ll make re re payment within 2 months’ reaction. Fingertips crossed they are doing also it’s at some point!

I recently received a contact (after delivering 4 in their mind throughout the last weeks that are few saying they will certainly resend with in 2 months. I am hoping its much sooner, that appears like a very long time.

hi all had e-mail 2nd that is saying attempt made cash should always be in within 1 week

Write a Comment